* Added 3rd episode of my First Look *
Beyond Sol is a casual-friendly blend of strategy, rpg and 4X indie game with lots of replayability for both single and multiplayer.
“Beyond Sol is a unique blend of action combat and grand strategy empire building in a dynamic open world. Collect resources, build your city, upgrade your ships, and cultivate relationships or wage wars with rival cities in your quest to dominate the solar system. Play singleplayer or multiplayer.”
In these videos i’m having a first look at Beyond Sol and enjoy the single player game at easy difficulty. You can watch the whole playlist here or each episode seperately:
- Build a grand orbital city and establish outposts to expand your territory and claim precious resources.
- Assemble and customize your fleet of warships and lead it in epic space battles.
- Trade and forge relationships with other cities or wage war and take their territory.
- Pilot your personal command cruiser and customize it with a suite of weapons and equipment.
- Unlock and upgrade new ships, weapons, and equipment for your ships and defensive structures.
- Dynamic and procedurally generated – AI opponents, world layout, and random events are different each time.
- Persistent player profile – carry your ship progression across both singleplayer and multiplayer games.
- Singleplayer or multiplayer – generate a world, play by yourself, or let your friends join at any time to play with or against you.
OS: Win Vista /Win 7/Win 8
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz (or equivalent)
Memory: 2000 MB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 3870
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2000 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board
Additional Notes: No internet connection is required to play