* Added Mission #13 *
Commandos – Behind Enemy Lines is the first game of the Commandos Series, one of best single player top down squad strategy games ever created. The most intriguing gameplay loop is finding how to combine the different skills of your commandos to your advantage and timing everything right.
“Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines is a real-time tactics game set in World War II that puts you in command of a small squad of elite troopers. Send them behind enemy lines on a series of hazardous missions, and bring them back alive. Clever strategy has never been so furiously action-packed.”
In these videos i play through the introductory tutorials, which demonstrate the individual skills of each commando (no commentary). You can also watch the complete commandos playlist here.
In these videos i walk you through each mission individually (no commentary). You can also watch the complete commandos playlist here.
- You control 6 individual commandos each with a unique combat skill set.
- Thwart the German war machine by means of sabotage and tactical genius.
- Zoomable isometric camera allows for up to 6 simultaneous camera angles.
- 20 missions throughout Europe and Northern Africa.
- Co-op multiplayer mode on a LAN or over the internet.
IBM PC or 100% compatible, Windows 9X/ME, Pentium II 300 MHz (or equivalent), 64 MB RAM, 100% DirectX® 8 compatible 3D Accelerator card with at least 12 MB VRAM, 100% DirectX® 8 compatible (or higher) Sound card, DirectX® 8 (DirectX 8.0a included), 2 GB uncompressed hard drive space, 100% Windows 95/98 compatible Keyboard and Mouse